future150 facebook future150 twitter
Get Exposure  /  F150 Report  GET SOCIAL:

Introduction: Jake Weingarten
Posted: 15 May 2018 08:53 PM   [ Ignore ]
JUCO Player
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2018-05-10

Hello guys, I’m Jake Weingarten the new staff member here at the site, just wanted to introduce myself and answer any questions you guys have.

Twitter: @JakeWeingarten

Posted: 17 May 2018 11:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
JUCO Player
Rank
Joined  2018-05-17

Hi Jake! I just created my profile to be listed on the 2019 Rankings.

Posted: 04 December 2018 04:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
JUCO Player
Rank
Joined  2018-12-04

https://www.hudl.com/profile/11595337/Ayris-GrattsCole

I wanted to share a reference to Ayris Gratts-Cole. A young 15 yr old, 6"2 combo forward from Fort Worth Country Day private school in Fort Worth, Texas. I wasn’t sure how much coverage you guys give to the private school sector. Check out his Hudl and MaxPreps. He recently let loose with a 12 Pt. 17 Reb. effort against Southwest Christian. He is super athletic, excellent passer, with great hands, and is still growing! This is his first year of high school basketball after attending an academic academy his 9th grade year, where athletics weren’t a part of the curriculum.
They’ll be playing at the Hillsboro Tournament from December 6th-8th, and @ the Glen Rose Christmas Showcase, December 28 & 29. Just looking to add to what you guys do a great job of doing already, and hopefully helping a hard-working young man get some positive notoriety one day.

Thanks for time guys

Login
Register