future150 facebook future150 twitter
Get Exposure  /  F150 Report  GET SOCIAL:

Future150 Alumnus, 2018 SF Connor Arnold Excited to Sign with VMI
Posted: 27 October 2017 08:22 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2014-09-30

2018 SF Connor Arnold of Beckley Prep (WV) recently chatted with Future150 about his commitment to VMI. The 6’8” wing forward was a 2017 graduate of Grace Christian (TN) and took a prep year at Beckley Prep. Now with the school season nearly already halfway over, Arnold will be signing with VMI on November 8th.

“I chose VMI because of the family and brother-type atmosphere,” Arnold said. “The coaches gave me great vibes on what their expectations were for not only me as a player, but the team and program moving forward.”

VMI is getting an excellent prospect in Arnold with great size on the wing, solid rebounding abilities, beautiful shot mechanics, and a wonderful feel for the game. He should have no problems being able to contribute right away in the Southern Conference.

Arnold was also being recruited by Campbell and Ohio as well, but ultimately he felt that VMI was the right place for him.

“I feel that Jake Stephens and I can come in and help keep moving the program forward,” Arnold said.

Continue to follow along with Future150 as we continue to track the many Future150 alumni who will be division one bound after this season is over with!

Login
Register