future150 facebook future150 twitter
Get Exposure  /  F150 Report  GET SOCIAL:

Devin Booker Intel
Posted: 30 October 2013 06:51 PM   [ Ignore ]
Div III Player
RankRank
Total Posts:  51
Joined  2012-03-13

As I first reported over a month ago, Devin Booker will announce his decision tomorrow (OCT. 31st) at a press conference at his school. Here is what I am hearing:

Since his visit to Kentucky in mid-September, I have considered the Wildcats the heavy favorite. I was told by a very good source that after Tyler Ulis’ commitment, Booker made it evident he was going to join him. It is worth noting that Booker and Ulis were on the same teams in several big camps over the summer (NBA, LeBron, Durant, etc.). At the time, I joked around with him that it was a good look for Michigan State and he agreed.

Much has been said about Booker’s consecutive visits to Missouri the past two weekends. If someone says that Mizzou doesn’t feel good about their chances, it is wrong. I was told by a person very close to the team that the staff was feeling very good about their chances of adding Booker at the beginning of last week. The source even went on to say he would be “shocked if we (Missouri) didn’t get him.”

Anyway, I am a firm believer that UK will pull in Booker and James Blackmon Jr. tomorrow night. I am against the common grain. Many think Booker is iffy and Blackmon is a given. I think Booker is the more likely to commit. But Kentucky should get both.

Signature 

Follow Garrett on Twitter @GTuckerF150 for more info on recruiting.

You can also .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) me

Login
Register

‹‹ William Lee      2 2018 prospects ››