future150 facebook future150 twitter
Get Exposure  /  F150 Report  GET SOCIAL:

whose the best point guard to watch in the 2018 class
Posted: 12 August 2014 01:34 PM   [ Ignore ]
JUCO Player
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2013-10-05

A very hard topic to answer is whose the best Point Guard to watch? The 2018 Point Guard position is the most competitive because of names like Chase Adams (chicago), Damon Harge (Florida), Hutton Reed (Alabama), and Courtney Ramey (Missouri). my answer would have to be either Chase Adams, or Hutton Reed, who are both under 5’4, and i think they’re the most electrifying just because they’re so small, they’re is just something about those small guys that make them so fun to watch. agree or disagree?

Posted: 13 August 2014 02:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
JUCO Player
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2013-11-01

There are many point guards in the 2018 class you can make a case for them being number one. I agree with you on Chase and Hutton being electrifying but 5’4” is a stretch more in the 5’1” range, and when they become a senior they will be lucky to see 5’5”. Harge (Florida), Ramey (Missouri) are at the top, but also watch players like Jon Matthews (Oklahoma), Tyler Harris (Tennesse). Matthews and Harris both 5’8” ish with total packages handles, passing, creativity, high basketball IQ and can finish at the basket. At this point its all potential and the next 4 years will see them develop and grow into true points or become a 2 guard, it will be fun to watch these kids progress into college prospects.

Login
Register