future150 facebook future150 twitter
Get Exposure  /  F150 Report  GET SOCIAL:

2016 PG Dylan Frye Recruitment Heating Up
Posted: 28 June 2015 03:30 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2014-09-30

Dylan Frye runs the point for Nike South Beach on the EYBL Circuit and is starting to gain some well deserved attention and college offers. Most of the buzz tends to swarm around big man Zach Brown, but it looks like it may be time for a change in headlines when talking about some of the talent on South Beach.

“I think it was the exposure I got (playing in) the EYBL. Coaches finally saw that I can play against elite talent, & I proved myself out there.”

Like Frye said, college coaches seem to be realizing the potential he has as a great scoring guard who can also slash the lane and distribute with the best of them. He will not take your breath with elite athleticism like some of his fellow PG’s in his class like Dennis Smith, Kobi Simmons, & De’Aaron Fox, but you can’t help but crack a wry smile when he starts to take over portions of games with his scoring abilities as the defense looks dumbfounded. 

At the next level Frye will be able to play both guard spots as he is comfortable playing off the ball and can knock down DEEP shots with a hand in his face. At the same time he will still be able to excel at the point because of his penetration and dish skills along with being a vocal player that helps his teammates out on both sides of the court.

For now he has six offers to his name consisting of High Point, North Florida, Radford, Bowling Green, Central Florida, & Loyola (MD), with the latter half of those coming very recently. Which can be another testament to the fact of how Dylan has really amped up his play and he can safely be put on the list of potential high risers in the class of 2016.

“I’ve been hearing from DePaul & Iowa and would certainly love an offer from (both) of them. DePaul would (especially) be great because my dad is from Chicago and I have a lot of family up there.”

Dylan is not satisfied with his recent string of success and improvement. He knows and wants to keep working on his game so he can max out his potential.

“I have been hitting the weight room hard to improve my strength which is well needed. My defense could also use some improvement, but overall I could still improve on several aspects of my game. Strength will definitely help me the most.”

Here is Dylan’s most recent mix, check it out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2igTWZSu5I

Posted: 28 December 2015 04:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
JUCO Player
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2015-12-28

James Yancy of north little rock arkansas
puts up 57pts
17 assist
14 steals in a NEVER FORGETTING GAME
James Yancy Is one of the top prospects for 2018
get ready he has an appetite for jamming at his 5’11” height
Soon AAU will be here get prepared
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC9WnrDt3sQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAWoJ6pqie8

HE ATTENDS NORTH LITTLE Rock HS

Login
Register