future150 facebook future150 twitter
Get Exposure  /  F150 Report  GET SOCIAL:

2016 G Brevin Galloway headed to Charleston
Posted: 06 May 2015 08:41 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2014-09-30

Wednesday night Brevin Galloway decided to make his college decision after discussing the process heavily with close friends and family over the past few days. Galloway decided he will be playing for Charleston at the next level and the happiness and excitement from both sides seemed very mutual.

The decision just felt right for Galloway as he told me, “I’ve known Coach Earl since I was ten years old. Him & his staff have always had confidence in me, even through my injuries. I love the campus, and what they are trying to do (with the basketball program) at Charleston.”

Brevin is a combo guard with good size and strength (6’2, 185) and possesses the ability to take over games on both ends of the floor. He should be able to make an immediate impact for the Cougars once he arrives on campus not only because he has the talent and ability to do so, but because the coaching staff really seems sold on Brevin. Even Galloway told me earlier this week when we were discussing his process that he would be a starter or sixth man right away which is always nice to hear as a player from an entire coaching staff that is recruiting you. 

Brevin is Charleston’s first commit for the class of 2016 and chose the Cougars over Coastal Carolina, Furman, Gardner-Webb, High Point, UMES, and UNC-Wilmington.

Login
Register