future150 facebook future150 twitter
Get Exposure  /  F150 Report  GET SOCIAL:

Cliff Alexander Notes
Posted: 15 November 2013 11:38 AM   [ Ignore ]
Div III Player
RankRank
Total Posts:  51
Joined  2012-03-13

First and foremost, let me say that this has been a wild recruitment and different rumors have been flying from every school’s direction. I am going to give you the facts and what my best sources have said over the past week.

Much speculation has been made about Quentin Snider’s decommitment from Illinois and think that will impact Alexander, but according to what I have been told, Cliff has had his decision for quite awhile. Therefore, no effect, unless some drastic switch happens today.

I am sticking with Illinois as my prediction, but as I tweeted earlier in the week, I’m not as comfortable with it as I was. I think it is between the Illini and Kansas, and a very good source within Chicago thinks the same.

There has been some chatter about DePaul coming in and challenging as well. They offer the ability to come in right away, as well as being close to home. Alexander’s mother has made it clear she prefers Cliff to stay close to home. However, I was told by a respective college coach that has ties in Chicago that the DePaul talk “is definitely smoke.” Take it as you will.

There has been no talk about Memphis, which is a little scary. With all the craziness in this class so far, it only seems right for Alexander to pick the Tigers. I don’t buy it though.

This one will come down to Kansas and Illinois, and I would bet that Jahlil Okafor and Alexander don’t end up at the same school. I know that has been a popular question too.

Hopefully this helps shed a little bit of insight. As has been said this week, no one really knows where he is going.

Signature 

Follow Garrett on Twitter @GTuckerF150 for more info on recruiting.

You can also .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) me

Login
Register