1 2 > 
1 of 2
New Top 2016 Rankings!
Posted: 26 September 2013 02:57 PM   [ Ignore ]
Div III Player
RankRank
Total Posts:  55
Joined  2012-01-18

This afternoon Future150 expanded it’s rankings to 100. Thon Maker has returned to the top spot after Harry Giles held it for a few months. Michigan native Josh Jackson has moved up to the number 2 spot. Plenty of players made their debut in the rankings as well.

We want to know what you think. Who did we miss? Who deserves to be moved up or down? Who should be added to the watchlist? Feel free to discuss here.

Our National camp is coming up on October 12-13th and will have a number of the top players in the class of 2016 as well as 2015 and 2014 attending. Want to prove you belong? You can sign up at

http://future150camps.com/index.php/component/jevents/icalrepeat.detail/2013/10/12/108/1/future150-national-top-20-camp-non-qualifier.

Feel free to ask questions of our national analysts Eric Hampford, Garrett Tucker, and Brian Flinn. Questions can also be directed towards CEO and Director Jason Pratt.

Signature 

Future150 Analyst

Posted: 26 September 2013 05:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  157
Joined  2012-01-11

Feel Free to post comments about the 2016 National Rankings and one of our Analyst will respond to your post.  This will be an open forum for anyone to discuss their views…

Fire Away..

Signature 

Jason Pratt
Founder / Sr. Analyst

Posted: 26 September 2013 06:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
JUCO Player
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2013-09-26

I like the #1 Thon Maker!!! but some players i thought should of been in there

6’6 G Deshawn Corpew (Cox) 4-5 star NC STATE OFFER STANFORD OFFER

6’3 G Curt Jones (Paul VI) 4 star VCU OFFER NC STATE OFFER

6’4 W Darryl Gerald (Stock rose this summer) Fredericksburg Christian 3-4 Star HM INTEREST

6’11 C Rodney Miller (Oak Hill)

Craig Lecscene 6’7 G from Sweden (ST.James)

^^ Just 5 that i thought should be in there.

Posted: 26 September 2013 07:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-01-11

Thanks for your reply…

We do have Rodney Miller in the Rankings….he is #44 in the Country…  We would love to learn more about thos other 4 but it hard to rank them when you haven’t seen them play.  We are on the circuit all AAU season long trying to do out best not to miss players.  That’s this is a perfect example why our company does our Future150 Camp Series all over the US in order to give players like this a chance to play in front of us if they want to be ranked and evaluated.  Our analyst are spread out all over the US and we are growing everyday so I hope we will get a chance to see them soon.

Signature 

Jason Pratt
Founder / Sr. Analyst

Posted: 26 September 2013 08:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Div III Player
RankRank
Joined  2012-01-18

I got the chance to see Lecscene at DMVElite80. He’s good but we need to see more of him to throw him into the top 100. Obviously it was his state-side debut and he looked a bit out of place with the elite players there but he’s one to keep an eye on as this season moves on.

Signature 

Future150 Analyst

Posted: 26 September 2013 08:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
JUCO Player
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2013-09-26

Flinn.. are you familiar with the other 3?

Posted: 26 September 2013 10:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Div III Player
RankRank
Joined  2012-01-18

I am. I haven’t been able to see all of them yet so I don’t want to comment on them yet. Will take a look when I get the chance.

Signature 

Future150 Analyst

Posted: 27 September 2013 01:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
JUCO Player
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2013-09-27

Where is the future150 camp for non-qualifiers located?

Posted: 27 September 2013 06:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-01-11

Nashville, TN…..Its the Future150 National Top 20 Camp..  Invite only…

Signature 

Jason Pratt
Founder / Sr. Analyst

Posted: 03 October 2013 06:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
JUCO Player
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2013-10-03

Need more Louisiana guys on the top 100 list from my point of view , but you guys did an aswsome job by putting the top 100 list together

Posted: 03 October 2013 06:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-01-11

More LA Players need to come out and be seen.  We host 10 Camps all across the country which gives them a chance to come out and be seen.  If they choose not to participate then thats a lost opportunity.  We are the only National Media Company that ranks players Nationally that gives players this opportunity to be seen.  Other companies like Rivals, Scout, ESPN if they dont see you in AAU you dont get anything…We are out all AAU season all over the country scouting AAU tournaments During the AAU season plus we host our on events to give more exposure to players and AAU teams.

I hear this complaint everyday but the funny thing is everyone thinks your supposed to take everyone’s word when someone says a player should be ranked.  All you got to do with us is come prove it just like a ton of LA kids have done over the past 3-4 years.

Signature 

Jason Pratt
Founder / Sr. Analyst

Posted: 08 October 2013 09:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
JUCO Player
Rank
Joined  2013-10-03

You right , I believe more Louisiana kids need to be seen from my point of view , can we get you guys down for a camp in La next time around and also can you guys put together a list of events you will be attending next Spring/Summer , so i can get my guys seen , me and coach sibley trying to make some great things happen for the state of Louisiana , because our basketball players are very under rated , so we try to showcase there skills as much as we possibly can , and on the big stage , NTL is the upcoming team to put Louisiana on the map , right behide them is a great New Orleans Elite program , so we need to get a camp down here in our region , if that’s possible

Posted: 09 October 2013 07:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-01-11

Well most of the good players we have seen do come to our camps and made a name for themselves….

Signature 

Jason Pratt
Founder / Sr. Analyst

Posted: 10 October 2013 09:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
JUCO Player
Rank
Joined  2013-10-03

what tounaments y’all will be attending this spring/summer and other camps besides yours ?

Posted: 10 October 2013 09:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
JUCO Player
Rank
Joined  2013-10-03

Also , who is y’all south recuiter ?

Posted: 10 October 2013 09:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
JUCO Player
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2013-09-25

I think KAHRON ROSS class of 2014 5’ 8” PG is the most slept on player in the country. He was the heart and soul of the 17u Arkansas Hawks team and played along side of recent Prime Prep transplant Shawn Williams and Arkansas Razorback bound Tre Thompson. He is also drawing interest from Tennessee, as well as several other schools. He led his Jonesboro high school team to the state championship where they lost to a three pointer at the buzzer to the Bobby Portis led Hall High team. He is the truth, just ask Mac Irwin Fire’s backcourt from REAL DEAL IN THA ROCK. Also look out for his Junior backcourt high school teammate Marquis Pointer, he led the 16u Arkansas Wings to the National Ship. Get on him guys…..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZS5KxtF418

His rivals page:

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recruiting/player-Kahron-Ross-144259

@y2kceo

1 2 > 
1 of 2
Login
Register