future150 facebook future150 twitter
Get Exposure  /  F150 Report  GET SOCIAL:

Darin Johnson has Top Four
Posted: 11 June 2012 10:59 AM   [ Ignore ]
Div III Player
RankRank
Total Posts:  51
Joined  2012-03-13

Despite being in the middle of taking a few visits, 2013 PHPS (CA) combo guard Darin Johnson has had some leaders emerge in his recruitment lately. After a picking up an offer from USC last week, he says the Trojans are his favorite right now.

“The USC visit was amazing,” he began. “But I also like Washington State, Gonzaga, and Colorado.”

Johnson is scheduled to visit Washington State and Gonzaga this week, so there could be some more changes in his premature list.

Nevada, Pepperdine, Utah, Drake, St. Mary’s, Boise State, Santa Clara, and San Jose State are also involved.

Signature 

Follow Garrett on Twitter @GTuckerF150 for more info on recruiting.

You can also .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) me

Posted: 15 June 2012 07:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Div III Player
RankRank
Total Posts:  51
Joined  2012-03-13

Here are a few notes regarding Johnson’s visit to Gonzaga today:

Johnson was offered a scholarship, but it wasn’t a traditional offer. Mark Few, who is assisting Billy Donovan with Team USA, is currently in Brazil. However, while on the visit, Coach Few called Johnson and offered him. Interesting way to offer, right?

I still would say USC leads, but the Zags are just trailing in second, alongside Washington State.

He will visit Wazzu this weekend, too.

As you could expect, Johnson has had a busy day. He has fielded calls from all the schools listed above in the original post, including a 5 AM call from Utah. Wyoming was the only new school to call.

Signature 

Follow Garrett on Twitter @GTuckerF150 for more info on recruiting.

You can also .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) me

Login
Register