future150 facebook future150 twitter
Get Exposure  /  F150 Report  GET SOCIAL:

Getting Ranked???
Posted: 04 March 2014 01:14 PM   [ Ignore ]
JUCO Player
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2014-02-28

I have a 12 year old son who is in the 7th grade and plays AAU Basketball for a local team in the small area of VA where we reside. The basketball team is a D.III team and I am wondering what can I do to get my son on the right people radar. My son have been approached by a couple of teams that plays Div.1 AAU basketball but they are too far away for me to get him to practice on a regular basis. I am not concerned about really getting him ranked but I would like to make sure he is getting the right exposure and I did want to know how do you go about getting a player ranked.

Shamon Reid-Wilkerson
12 yrs (3/22) 7th Grade
5’7 PG/SG
Western Tidewater Braves

Posted: 04 March 2014 02:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
JUCO Player
Rank
Total Posts:  22
Joined  2014-01-23

Exposure and rankings tend to go hand-in-hand.

JrFuture150.com camps ensure that your child will be evaluated by a member of our staff.

Information can be found here: http://future150.com/jr/camps/

We also value evaluating prospects in a team setting. Throughout the travel circuit months, our staff is on the road across the country nearly every weekend covering multiple events.

I always recommend players/parents/coaches to balance time for development and for exposure.

JrFuture150.com’s complete spring coverage calender posted soon. We hope to see you there.

Posted: 04 March 2014 02:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
JUCO Player
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2014-02-28

Thanks for the response Spencer unfortunately I live in VA and we have tournaments on dates that is posted for GA and TN. Maybe one of your staff will be in attendance at Boo Williams in the month of March or maybe I can get him to one of the camps in August or either next year. Thanks for the response..

Posted: 29 March 2014 11:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
JUCO Player
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2014-03-15
Spencer Pulliam - 04 March 2014 02:01 PM

Exposure and rankings tend to go hand-in-hand.

JrFuture150.com camps ensure that your child will be evaluated by a member of our staff.

Information can be found here: http://future150.com/jr/camps/

We also value evaluating prospects in a team setting. Throughout the travel circuit months, our staff is on the road across the country nearly every weekend covering multiple events.

I always recommend players/parents/coaches to balance time for development and for exposure.

JrFuture150.com’s complete spring coverage calender posted soon. We hope to see you there.

I have a bit of a question.  How do you guys discover new prospects?  Do you guys just go watch teams that you have never seen or do you expect an elite, but unknown prospect to lead his team far in a tourney.  Therefore if there were fewer teams left, you could seem them more frequently?

Login
Register